I see people asking about iodine for their children and animals in iodine groups on FB. And I see a lot of crazy advice. That is why I write this post, I hope I can make people think again. If they already give their children or pets high doses of iodine. Or make them not start if they are thinking about it. Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying, children and pets don’t need iodine. Of course they do. I am not saying, don’t supplement iodine either. What I am saying is, don’t give them HIGH doses.
Subscribe here for my newsletter. You will receive a confirmation link.
Bob says Hi
- Reducing antibodies April 3, 2023
- Goitrogenic food January 9, 2023
- Iodine for pets and children September 9, 2022
- Antibodies and symptom load June 8, 2022
- Iodine for nerds February 5, 2022
- Antibodies, part 3, TSHR abs, TRAb September 24, 2021
- Antibodies, part 2, Anti-thyroglobulin July 16, 2021
- Iodine for beginners April 21, 2021
- Antibodies, part 1, Anti-TPO March 17, 2021
- Mother Meera February 23, 2021